Edgewater?

EagleEye

44 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

Thoughts, Opinions, Predictions on Finals? I feel like if they train and clean up some plays they'll have a close win against STA. Yea I know Armwood wasn't playing at their best but still, almost nobody thought these kids would get by since the Crestview game.

I believe in this Edgewater team. I did from after the semifinal last year when I realized what you had coming back. With that said, STA is going to be a tall order. But I see a win as possible. It will require the Eagles's best defensive effort. If they can put that effort together for one game, I think the offense can generate enough points to win the school's first football state title which is long overdue. 

25 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I believe in this Edgewater team. I did from after the semifinal last year when I realized what you had coming back. With that said, STA is going to be a tall order. But I see a win as possible. It will require the Eagles's best defensive effort. If they can put that effort together for one game, I think the offense can generate enough points to win the school's first football state title which is long overdue. 

Sorry but STA by 35. Kings of Florida don't lose much.

28 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I will give you 17.  Look forward to seeing you in Daytona..

Got to see the Broward Academy of Football up here earlier this year.  They didn't seem to have one guy that had to be stopped, but man, they have bodies at all positions and their depth is what makes them hard for most teams to deal with.  There seems to be some opportunity through the air against them....but you have to get their offense off the field first, which is a whole different issue.

Since beginning of football season, I've been saying look out for Edgewater. We've had several folks on here bashing them. The are very quick on both sides of the ball and have great balance on offense. Not saying they will beat STA, but don't sell them short. How many folks picked the Armwood / Lakeland winner to dust off the "over-rated" team from Orlando? We also have Apopka and Jones still in it. 

2 hours ago, HornetFan said:

Since beginning of football season, I've been saying look out for Edgewater. We've had several folks on here bashing them. The are very quick on both sides of the ball and have great balance on offense. Not saying they will beat STA, but don't sell them short. How many folks picked the Armwood / Lakeland winner to dust off the "over-rated" team from Orlando? We also have Apopka and Jones still in it. 

I know I picked Armwood / Lakeland winner. In fact, everyone I talked to about the game had one of those two making the final. But I am happy as hell I was wrong. Those kids from the "O" are getting it done. 

On 11/30/2019 at 5:32 PM, EagleEye said:

Thoughts, Opinions, Predictions on Finals? I feel like if they train and clean up some plays they'll have a close win against STA. Yea I know Armwood wasn't playing at their best but still, almost nobody thought these kids would get by since the Crestview game.

I’m pulling for Edgewater. It will be a tall task but nothing is impossible. Shock the nation with this victory. 

On 11/30/2019 at 6:19 PM, DarterBlue2 said:

I believe this Edgewater team has a great opportunity to fly under the radar and shock the nation.  It won't be easy but it's not impossible.  One thing about STA is once they get off their game, it a lot easier to step on their necks.  I guess that applies to anyone though, LOL.