If Vero play South Florida teams like they played Chaminade last year, Vero would beat all of them

Floridatech

Shutout Chaminade 21-0 in a defensive game, South Florida teams love defensive games and this is the real blueprint how to beat em, and that's to beat em at their own game....If Vero defensive plays like this, they'll beat the following teams....

Miami Central 

Miami Northwestern 

Carol City

BTW

AHP(Very well coached team)

Cardinal Gibbons 

WTF? You must be using some really good stuff down there! VB does not have the talent pool necessary to have consistently good success against the teams you have listed. They may beat one or two of them, occasionally, but if VB had that kind of schedule year in and year out the best it could be is a .500 team that probably would not make the playoffs often. 

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

WTF? You must be using some really good stuff down there! VB does not have the talent pool necessary to have consistently good success against the teams you have listed. They may beat one or two of them, occasionally, but if VB had that kind of schedule year in and year out the best it could be is a .500 team that probably would not make the playoffs often. 

I smoke the same shit Jamaicans smoke

South Florida teams don't even have a good playbook BUT their talent exceeds that, if Vero plays those teams like that they'll beat em all, they definitely woulda beat Carol City, woulda beat Cardinal Gibbons too fosho MC, MNW, and AHP Vero will have to stick to the playbook 

Whoooaaaa lol 

if Vero would have played chamiande in Ft Lauderdale they would hAve lost, run that game back Vero would lose.

and how about not having 8 home games every year I thought u have 6 home games one year and 6 away the next ???? 

facts on facts Vero isn’t even built to run with the northwesterns and MC of the world, they would beat the Indian off y’all helmets & I don’t even have a problem with Vero. 

Stop trolling, quarantine must be getting to you. Darter is right, if Vero played a schedule like that they’d be sub .500, and I say that as a longtime Vero fan, teams in this area don’t have the talent pool to hang with large class powers like that. 

To be honest, I’d pump the brakes on any Vero talk this upcoming season (if there is one.) They defense looks solid, but they will struggle offensively if they don’t pickup any transfers this summer (and your talk of Jay Allen from JC doesn’t appear to be happening.) From all indications, this year will be a down year in Vero and I’d be surprised if they even won the district, they certainly will finally lose a regular season game and end that streak (which I think is good, most around the state don’t respect it, due to Vero’s playoff woes.) 

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Stop trolling, quarantine must be getting to you. Darter is right, if Vero played a schedule like that they’d be sub .500, and I say that as a longtime Vero fan, teams in this area don’t have the talent pool to hang with large class powers like that. 

To be honest, I’d pump the brakes on any Vero talk this upcoming season (if there is one.) They defense looks solid, but they will struggle offensively if they don’t pickup any transfers this summer (and your talk of Jay Allen from JC doesn’t appear to be happening.) From all indications, this year will be a down year in Vero and I’d be surprised if they even won the district, they certainly will finally lose a regular season game and end that streak (which I think is good, most around the state don’t respect it, due to Vero’s playoff woes.) 

Vero will get transfers.  That's what they do.  Vero is a good program but like Darter said if they had to play all those teams they would be lucky to be .500.  Not many teams in the country could play those teams and expect to win many if any

13 hours ago, Drogo said:

Last year the Vero who beat Chaminade would of beat Carol City and Miami Central and Cardinal Gibbons at least.....

Carol City robbed Chaminade of a victory.....

Miami Central got beatdown by Chaminade a week after Vero beatdown Chaminade 

Cardinal Gibbons would be tougher because those boys actually have good coaching 

8 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Last year the Vero who beat Chaminade would of beat Carol City and Miami Central and Cardinal Gibbons at least.....

Cardinal Gibbons would be tougher because those boys actually have good coaching 

you can't compare scores.  If so then Deerfield beat Vero by 28.  Carol City beat Deerfield by 12 

Maxpreps rankings

Miami Central 3

Chaminade 13

Cardinal Gibbons 18

Carol City 31

Vero 37

12 hours ago, Floridatech said:

ABC logic doesn’t work period. If that’s true then Venice should have beat Manatee who lost to a 4-6 Braden River team. Anything is speculation now, as football in all likelihood will not be played this year.

On 4/17/2020 at 7:04 AM, Drogo said:

I totally agree with Drogo  "Stop trolling, quarantine must be getting to you". I am an avid Vero fan and I would never make predictions like Floridatech. If we don't get a experienced  quarterback transferred in it could be a long season. We do have a very good running back and some very good wide receivers coming back. 

On 4/16/2020 at 10:14 PM, DarterBlue2 said:

He got da spleef mon

The Chaminade team I saw play Vero that night was not representative of a "typical" Miami-Dade team.  From what I recall, they were one-dimensional and completely predictable, handing off to their star running back nearly every play.  The kid had to be exhausted in the second half.  

The good Miami-Dade teams are gonna come at you with a lot more angles to their game(and for that matter, I think CM could have had their coaches been more creative).  So, I would not necessarily judge the results of that Chaminade game as a good predictor of how VB would do against other south FL teams.   

7 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

The Chaminade team I saw play Vero that night was not representative of a "typical" Miami-Dade team.  From what I recall, they were one-dimensional and completely predictable, handing off to their star running back nearly every play.  The kid had to be exhausted in the second half.  

The good Miami-Dade teams are gonna come at you with a lot more angles to their game(and for that matter, I think CM could have had their coaches been more creative).  So, I would not necessarily judge the results of that Chaminade game as a good predictor of how VB would do against other south FL teams.   

Im serious watch Madison county offense. All these schools could learn something. Madison runs a multiple offense. So they have a very unpredictable offense of attack. They do very well with the type of athletes the have. Madison could beat all these teams. If Madison county can get better quarter back play watch out. Their receivers are really good. Just need a quarter back to deliver. Defense they force turnovers all the time. Size is Madison only issue other than quarter back. With bigger size. Best team in Florida no joke. Madison county coaches are very good. Mike coe got a offer from Valdosta football. Please don't underestimate how good Madison county could be.

On 4/18/2020 at 9:15 PM, DarterBlue2 said:

That's as big as it gets. But it's pretty clear that must be FloridaTech!

Naaaaaaw that can't be floridatech,  that don't look like a dude that would quit his high school football team.

1 hour ago, muckboy561 said:

Happy 420 @Floridatech lol

Hey @OldSchoolLion is it true that Vero Beach never play a Miami Powerhouse during their regular season winning streak? A Miami Central Alum told me that awhile back just checking

What?!?!  Vero beat Dr Krop not once, but TWICE.  How much more proof do you want that Vero owns Miami-Dade? 

On 4/18/2020 at 6:51 PM, Jesse said:

Im serious watch Madison county offense. All these schools could learn something. Madison runs a multiple offense. So they have a very unpredictable offense of attack. They do very well with the type of athletes the have. Madison could beat all these teams. If Madison county can get better quarter back play watch out. Their receivers are really good. Just need a quarter back to deliver. Defense they force turnovers all the time. Size is Madison only issue other than quarter back. With bigger size. Best team in Florida no joke. Madison county coaches are very good. Mike coe got a offer from Valdosta football. Please don't underestimate how good Madison county could be.

Madison lost to Lakewood, what makes you think they would beat NW?