Quantcast
Jump to content

Madison county


Jesse
 Share

Recommended Posts

Was madison county 70 points against blountstown in 2019 state championship game. The shortest time of possession ever to score over 50 points?? And is madison only running 32 plays a record as well?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, Jesse said:

It's 3 questions 

Jesse, I don't mean to be an ass, but frankly, I think you could benefit from taking some courses in the use of English. Aside from making you look more intelligent, it may actually make you more intelligent as your mind will benefit from the increased rigor deployed in the expression of your thoughts. 

I fear that the above will fall on deaf ears, but it was expressed with the best of intentions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Jesse, I don't mean to be an ass, but frankly, I think you could benefit from taking some courses in the use of English. Aside from making you look more intelligent, it may actually make you more intelligent as your mind will benefit from the increased rigor deployed in the expression of your thoughts. 

I fear that the above will fall on deaf ears, but it was expressed with the best of intentions. 

I only got 2 questions from it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Perspective said:

I see three questions marks, but I'm not sure a see a single question in that post. ;)

Do you know a game that a team scored over 50 in under ten minutes of possession.?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Jesse said:

Was madison county 70 points against blountstown in 2019 state championship game. The shortest time of possession ever to score over 50 points?? And is madison only running 32 plays a record as well?

Didn’t Venice score 77?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Jesse said:

Do you know a game that a team scored over 50 in under ten minutes of possession.?

Well one time Naples beat Estero 91-0; it was 70-0 at half-time. So perhaps this game might have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In 2017 St Joseph trailed Rocky Bayou 33-8 at halftime but came back to outscore Rocky Bayou 78-14 in the second half - with a running clock for the last seven minutes of the game - SJ scored 78 unanswered points in under seventeen minutes. The final was 86-47 with RBCS scoring the last 14 points.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...