Quantcast
Jump to content

FINAL DILLARD 13 STA 23


THIS_IS_DILLARD
 Share

Recommended Posts

The Time Has Come , The Game Everyone Has Been Waiting For , The Game I’ve Been waiting for ; This Game Right Here is Gonna be OVER CAPACITY! 
 

you have TWO teams less then a 5 min drive from each other, neither team needs a introduction BOTH are storied programs. 
 

STA - the raiders come in (7-1)  putting up 340 points so far on the year, giving up only 104 , their only lost was to a undefeated jesuit team on the road.

Dillard - The Panthers Come in (7-0) they have won 30 consecutive regular season games, they have scored 320 points on the year, giving up ONLY 7 points, posting 6 shutouts in 7 games. 
 

STA is #1 in 7A

Dillard is #2 in 7A 

STA is ranked #15 Nationally 

Dillard is Ranked #85 Nationally 

it’s almost for certain these two teams are gonna meet again in a few weeks, but for THIS WEEK, I just want panthers to go out their & leave it ALL on the Field & Most Of All COMPETE! & Who Knows We May Can Walk Out Brian Piccalo With A Win, I know one thing The SUPPORT is gonna be there OVER 1500 Panther fans have put down they will be in attendance, PER DHS alumni association group. LETSSS GOOOOO PANTHERS! @DarterBlue2 @VeniceIndiansFootball @nolebull813 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

The Time Has Come , The Game Everyone Has Been Waiting For , The Game I’ve Been waiting for ; This Game Right Here is Gonna be OVER CAPACITY! 
 

you have TWO teams less then a 5 min drive from each other, neither team needs a introduction BOTH are storied programs. 
 

STA - the raiders come in (7-1)  putting up 340 points so far on the year, giving up only 104 , their only lost was to a undefeated jesuit team on the road.

Dillard - The Panthers Come in (7-0) they have won 30 consecutive regular season games, they have scored 320 points on the year, giving up ONLY 7 points, posting 6 shutouts in 7 games. 
 

STA is #1 in 7A

Dillard is #2 in 7A 

STA is ranked #15 Nationally 

Dillard is Ranked #85 Nationally 

it’s almost for certain these two teams are gonna meet again in a few weeks, but for THIS WEEK, I just want panthers to go out their & leave it ALL on the Field & Most Of All COMPETE! & Who Knows We May Can Walk Out Brian Piccalo With A Win, I know one thing The SUPPORT is gonna be there OVER 1500 Panther fans have put down they will be in attendance, PER DHS alumni association group. LETSS GOOOOO PANTHERS! @DarterBlue2 @VeniceIndiansFootball @nolebull813 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class

After what I’ve seen from both teams, I think Dillard is going to walk out of Brian Piccolo with the victory. They are so well coached and so talented that I think they have the means to just RIP the game away from STA, if they want the win bad enough. I don’t want to go into any more specifics about any schemes they run. I hope you understand that I don’t want to possibly give away any part of their game plan on a public board, where so many undesirable eyes could be reading. All I will say is good luck to your Panthers. I hope they kick STA’s ass from here to kingdom come and prove that they are the team to beat in 7A, and probably the state as well. They have the talent and the coaching to do it. But they have to pace themselves. A win won’t come unless every single person involved in that organization believes that it will. They have to focus on their plan and take it one play at a time to beat the Raiders. But I know they can do it and if I were in South Florida this weekend, I would be right next to you cheering the Panthers on! Go Panthers Go! Take down the Raiders!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SubZero said:

Till proven otherwise. Dillard will have to prove me wrong. It'll be close for a half then i think STA runs away in the 2nd half. No offense, but STA looks like they learned their lesson from Jesuit. Aquinas 41-17. 

We have a great opportunity in front of us, I look forward to see the results & how much e compete. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SubZero said:

Till proven otherwise. Dillard will have to prove me wrong. It'll be close for a half then i think STA runs away in the 2nd half. No offense, but STA looks like they learned their lesson from Jesuit. Aquinas 41-17. 

I also pick Aquinas to win. But I think Dillard will do better than 41-17. I see STA taking the game by about 10 points after Dillard gives them a scare early in the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I also pick Aquinas to win. But I think Dillard will do better than 41-17. I see STA taking the game by about 10 points after Dillard gives them a scare early in the game. 

This game is gonna come down to which team gains momentum early which will set the tone for the rest of the game. 
 

what hurt gibbons the most is they fell down 12-0 in the first Qt ln a blank of an eye then it was 19-0 , we can’t afford that at all because we have yet to show we can come from behind like that. 
 

what allowed us to dominate Deerfield the way we did, we scored first then got a quick three and out afterwards which hyped the crowd band and team up and the energy translated to our play. 
 

if we get up 14-17 points on STA The raiders are gonna be in trouble, but if we fall behind 14 points early we will be in big trouble. 
 

So we will see how the game starts we. Got to hit them in the mouth we can’t turn it over or shoot out selves in the foot with penalties because we’re coming out over hyped

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

This game is gonna come down to which team gains momentum early which will set the tone for the rest of the game. 
 

what hurt gibbons the most is they fell down 12-0 in the first Qt ln a blank of an eye then it was 19-0 , we can’t afford that at all because we have yet to show we can come from behind like that. 
 

what allowed us to dominate Deerfield the way we did, we scored first then got a quick three and out afterwards which hyped the crowd band and team up and the energy translated to our play. 
 

if we get up 14-17 points on STA The raiders are gonna be in trouble, but if we fall behind 14 points early we will be in big trouble. 
 

So we will see how the game starts we. Got to hit them in the mouth we can’t turn it over or shoot out selves in the foot with penalties because we’re coming out over hyped

Even if Dillard loses this game not all is lost man. A loss to a great opponent such as STA could really cause them to be even more hungry, have an even greater desire to win and maybe even excite them to see The Raiders again in the playoffs. A loss this week would give them a lot of motivation to up their playing level. I do think Dillard will sneak away with the W in a showdown to end all showdowns but a loss won’t hurt them if they are coached to believe in themselves as a collective force, a unit. Just my 2 cents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Even if Dillard loses this game not all is lost man. A loss to a great opponent such as STA could really cause them to be even more hungry, have an even greater desire to win and maybe even excite them to see The Raiders again in the playoffs. A loss this week would give them a lot of motivation to up their playing level. I do think Dillard will sneak away with the W in a showdown to end all showdowns but a loss won’t hurt them if they are coached to believe in themselves as a collective force, a unit. Just my 2 cents.

I agree with u 100% win or lose we still top 10 in the state in my opinion , it’s just ain’t tryna hear from the “I told you Dillard wasn’t for real” experts who will fly out the wood work if we lose. 
 

a avg or bad team wouldn’t be able to do what we’ve done so far at the level or consistency we’ve done it so win or lose I KNOW Dillard is gonna be hell in the playoffs. But make no mistake I say we’re gonna be them raiders ASS!!! this Friday lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I agree with u 100% win or lose we still top 10 in the state in my opinion , it’s just ain’t tryna hear from the “I told you Dillard wasn’t for real” experts who will fly out the wood work if we lose. 
 

a avg or bad team wouldn’t be able to do what we’ve done so far at the level or consistency we’ve done it so win or lose I KNOW Dillard is gonna be hell in the playoffs. But make no mistake I say we’re gonna be them raiders ASS!!! this Friday lol.

Hell an average team wouldn’t have the balls to schedule STA, let alone  dream of sharing a district with them! I know Dillard is for real, this team they have assembled is just complete from top to bottom. They’re going to have a tough time with STA as all teams who play them do. I don’t think there’s a football team in this country capable of blowing out STA. But Dillard certainly has the means to beat them. They have to remain diligent and stick to their game plan. They have to forget about the drama surrounding them being undefeated and just focus on one play at a time. They have to believe in themselves as a force, a collective unit in order to manufacture a win.

 It takes a special football team to do what Dillard has done. I think they have 7 shutouts this season, although I may be wrong if the number is actually 6. In any case, this game isn’t going to be high scoring at all. Both defenses are too good to allow the scoreboard to get out of control. Dillard has to control STA’s running game to have a chance. Stop Hankerson, contain Turner and their offense is in neutral. When Dillard is on offense need to keep the QB safe with quick developing routes. Not fancy or flashy, just need to Be efficient and get the ball to some of their playmakers effectively. I know some ways to accomplish this, but I will not reveal anything else on a public board. 

With all of that being said, Dillard has a great shot to win the football game. Just be efficient, don’t make silly mistakes and turn the ball over with sloppy play. That’s the key. The schools are so close, will Dillard even bother taking a team bus to the game? I guess they may but it seems silly. But when all is said and done. When the game is played and the clock finally hits zero and the dust settles, I think Dillard will emerge victorious with a 1 point victory. (Deep Breath) Ok, I’ll shut up now. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2021 at 11:51 PM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Hell an average team wouldn’t have the balls to schedule STA, let alone  dream of sharing a district with them! I know Dillard is for real, this team they have assembled is just complete from top to bottom. They’re going to have a tough time with STA as all teams who play them do. I don’t think there’s a football team in this country capable of blowing out STA. But Dillard certainly has the means to beat them. They have to remain diligent and stick to their game plan. They have to forget about the drama surrounding them being undefeated and just focus on one play at a time. They have to believe in themselves as a force, a collective unit in order to manufacture a win.

 It takes a special football team to do what Dillard has done. I think they have 7 shutouts this season, although I may be wrong if the number is actually 6. In any case, this game isn’t going to be high scoring at all. Both defenses are too good to allow the scoreboard to get out of control. Dillard has to control STA’s running game to have a chance. Stop Hankerson, contain Turner and their offense is in neutral. When Dillard is on offense need to keep the QB safe with quick developing routes. Not fancy or flashy, just need to Be efficient and get the ball to some of their playmakers effectively. I know some ways to accomplish this, but I will not reveal anything else on a public board. 

With all of that being said, Dillard has a great shot to win the football game. Just be efficient, don’t make silly mistakes and turn the ball over with sloppy play. That’s the key. The schools are so close, will Dillard even bother taking a team bus to the game? I guess they may but it seems silly. But when all is said and done. When the game is played and the clock finally hits zero and the dust settles, I think Dillard will emerge victorious with a 1 point victory. (Deep Breath) Ok, I’ll shut up now. ;)

Tickets went on sale at 7:03am , made my purchase at 7:04am , I ain’t playing with these folk man , DILLARD HIGH LETSS GOOOOOOOOO , STA we on y’all Ass Fri Night 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2021 at 1:46 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

The Time Has Come , The Game Everyone Has Been Waiting For , The Game I’ve Been waiting for ; This Game Right Here is Gonna be OVER CAPACITY! 
 

you have TWO teams less then a 5 min drive from each other, neither team needs a introduction BOTH are storied programs. 
 

STA - the raiders come in (7-1)  putting up 340 points so far on the year, giving up only 104 , their only lost was to a undefeated jesuit team on the road.

Dillard - The Panthers Come in (7-0) they have won 30 consecutive regular season games, they have scored 320 points on the year, giving up ONLY 7 points, posting 6 shutouts in 7 games. 
 

STA is #1 in 7A

Dillard is #2 in 7A 

STA is ranked #15 Nationally 

Dillard is Ranked #85 Nationally 

it’s almost for certain these two teams are gonna meet again in a few weeks, but for THIS WEEK, I just want panthers to go out their & leave it ALL on the Field & Most Of All COMPETE! & Who Knows We May Can Walk Out Brian Piccalo With A Win, I know one thing The SUPPORT is gonna be there OVER 1500 Panther fans have put down they will be in attendance, PER DHS alumni association group. LETSSS GOOOOO PANTHERS! @DarterBlue2 @VeniceIndiansFootball @nolebull813 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class


I've been waiting for this game all season.  I couldn't decide whether to talk trash or keep it civil, LOL.  These are high schoolers we're talking about.  I have my own person feelings about this match so I do my best to keep it above board.   Will it live up to the hype?  I don't know.  What I can say is Dillard has an opportunity to add their name to a very short list teams from a historical aspect.  Historical, you say?  Not many teams defeat STA and even fewer manage a victory at Brian Piccolo.  I'm pulling for you!  Follow your game plan and keep your composure.  Then when they least expect it, follow the instructions below:

 

 

Dillard, repeat these actions and you will defeat St. Thomas
chest-kick.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:


I've been waiting for this game all season.  I couldn't decide whether to talk trash or keep it civil, LOL.  These are high schoolers we're talking about.  I have my own person feelings about this match so I do my best to keep it above board.   Will it live up to the hype?  I don't know.  What I can say is Dillard has an opportunity to add their name to a very short list teams from a historical aspect.  Historical, you say?  Not many teams defeat STA and even fewer manage a victory at Brian Piccolo.  I'm pulling for you!  Follow your game plan and keep your composure.  Then when they least expect it, follow the instructions below:

 

 

Dillard, repeat these actions and you will defeat St. Thomas
chest-kick.gif

Lol hahahahaha hey man I’m looking forward to it. I agree we have a great opportunity ahead of us this Friday, 900 Dillard fans have already purchased tickets on GoFan and they only been on sale for a few hours so I guess it’s without saying this is a big game lol @VeniceIndiansFootball

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nulli Secundus said:


I've been waiting for this game all season.  I couldn't decide whether to talk trash or keep it civil, LOL.  These are high schoolers we're talking about.  I have my own person feelings about this match so I do my best to keep it above board.   Will it live up to the hype?  I don't know.  What I can say is Dillard has an opportunity to add their name to a very short list teams from a historical aspect.  Historical, you say?  Not many teams defeat STA and even fewer manage a victory at Brian Piccolo.  I'm pulling for you!  Follow your game plan and keep your composure.  Then when they least expect it, follow the instructions below:

 

 

Dillard, repeat these actions and you will defeat St. Thomas
chest-kick.gif

So I’m riding down the turnpike , thinking bout fridays huge matchup & just at the THOUGHT of us winning had tears  running down my face 

i LOVE  the hell out this school man & I want us to WIN So Bad!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brought a team down to Brian Piccolo that we thought was pretty salty—held 9/12 previous opponents to under 7 points. It was 35-0 before we knew what hit us. 

Taking the initial punch and finding a way to settle in, IMO, is the recipe for success with them at home.

Good luck to both teams—might have to take the trip down South for this one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, XDC said:

Brought a team down to Brian Piccolo that we thought was pretty salty—held 9/12 previous opponents to under 7 points. It was 35-0 before we knew what hit us. 

Taking the initial punch and finding a way to settle in, IMO, is the recipe for success with them at home.

Good luck to both teams—might have to take the trip down South for this one. 

We can’t afford that at all!! We have to score force if we score first get up by 7-14 with our defense STA is gonna be in trouble Dillard away side sold out 3,000 tickets in less then 8 hours today & the game isn’t until Friday. So we’re most def gonna have the crowd support. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

We can’t afford that at all!! We have to score force if we score first get up by 7-14 with our defense STA is gonna be in trouble Dillard away side sold out 3,000 tickets in less then 8 hours today & the game isn’t until Friday. So we’re most def gonna have the crowd support. 

Also an unmentioned factor here that I believe is important is that STA plays on turf instead of real grass. It shouldn’t affect the game too much but if Dillard isn’t used to playing on artificial turf their players could slip and slide around on it, especially if it rains tomorrow as forecasted. This would not be conducive to them winning the game, especially if they get big play opportunities but are unable to capitalize because a player slips, falls over etc. Dillard needs to arrive early and start practicing on that field ASAP because it could be a different ballgame when your players aren’t used to playing on sticky, slippery turf.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...