Final STA 58 DILLARD 0 a complete embarrassment I’ve never been so disgusted.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

What A Week What A Week!, Now the matchup everyone has been waiting for Patriots Vs Raiders. 

the last 2 matchups with these teams have been very competitive, but with the raiders holding a (2-0) advantage. 

Both teams come in (2-0) in the district , both teams blew out their district counterparts, Dillard comes in winner of 3 str8, raiders come in winners of 8 Str8 & now it all comes down to this Friday for the district title. 

the panthers tho are coming in a little banged up & will be playing their 3rd game in 8 Days. But make no doubt about it they will be ready to play come Friday. 

it’s gonna be a tough one for us for sure , but these are the moments you live for. The extremely tough schedule we’ve had this year should have us prepared for the moment come Friday. Win or lose. This is gonna be a standing room only game the entire panther nation is gonna be there so let’s get it.!!

Dillard could not possibly have a worse scenario in front of them. They just played 2 games in 4 days and it's about to be 3 in 8. We talked about it on Scorestream. With the district championship on the line, playing STA @ Brian Piccolo on a short week of rest is just a recipe for disaster. And beyond that, it's clear from what happened in the Cocoa game that you won't get a fair shake with STA's officiating crew anyhow. STA by 17 or more. Just focus on trying to get healthy for the playoffs and seeing these guys again in a potential rematch with (hopefully) more rest. 

11 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

Dillard could not possibly have a worse scenario in front of them. They just played 2 games in 4 days and it's about to be 3 in 8. We talked about it on Scorestream. With the district championship on the line, playing STA @ Brian Piccolo on a short week of rest is just a recipe for disaster. And beyond that, it's clear from what happened in the Cocoa game that you won't get a fair shake with STA's officiating crew anyhow. STA by 17 or more. Just focus on trying to get healthy for the playoffs and seeing these guys again in a potential rematch with (hopefully) more rest. 

I pray that even in possible defeat that we’re able to keep the game competitive. With everything we’ve lost ; on paper this should be a running clock for the raiders but the amount of growth I’ve seen in this over the course of this season has me so dam proud to be a panther & if we can go toe to toe with another national ranked opp on the road it just goes to the growth girth and overall will power of this team. 

& going into the playoffs Dillard would be a force for anyone they play. Which is crazy because after losing a head coach & over 30 transfers making the playoffs was far from a guarantee.

13 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

That officiating crew was suspended, and the Supervisor of the Officials Association issued an apology and admittance of wrongdoing by the crew to the Cocoa Athletic Director. 

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I pray that even in possible defeat that we’re able to keep the game competitive. With everything we’ve lost ; on paper this should be a running clock for the raiders but the amount of growth I’ve seen in this over the course of this season has me so dam proud to be a panther & if we can go toe to toe with another national ranked opp on the road it just goes to the growth girth and overall will power of this team. 

& going into the playoffs Dillard would be a force for anyone they play. Which is crazy because after losing a head coach & over 30 transfers making the playoffs was far from a guarantee.

But who's to say that Dillard won't start getting transfers again next year? Dillard is having a winning season in spite of all the tumult. Kids in neighboring schools will surely look at these results and say, "hey, I want to be a part of that!" Especially if Dillard wins a couple of playoff games and keeps the STA game respectable? Gosh.  And just like that, Dillard will be a destination school once again. 

6 hours ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

But who's to say that Dillard won't start getting transfers again next year? Dillard is having a winning season in spite of all the tumult. Kids in neighboring schools will surely look at these results and say, "hey, I want to be a part of that!" Especially if Dillard wins a couple of playoff games and keeps the STA game respectable? Gosh.  And just like that, Dillard will be a destination school once again. 

Facts. When it comes to Friday we just have to limit the penalties and mistakes. Which bites us everytime we can’t get a delay of game and a holding penalty on the same drive and now it’s first or 2nd and 25 we got to keep it 2nd & 4 3 and 1 type stuff.

9 hours ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

Hi guys, The Town  retur

16 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

What A Week What A Week!, Now the matchup everyone has been waiting for Patriots Vs Raiders. 

the last 2 matchups with these teams have been very competitive, but with the raiders holding a (2-0) advantage. 

Both teams come in (2-0) in the district , both teams blew out their district counterparts, Dillard comes in winner of 3 str8, raiders come in winners of 8 Str8 & now it all comes down to this Friday for the district title. 

the panthers tho are coming in a little banged up & will be playing their 3rd game in 8 Days. But make no doubt about it they will be ready to play come Friday. 

it’s gonna be a tough one for us for sure , but these are the moments you live for. The extremely tough schedule we’ve had this year should have us prepared for the moment come Friday. Win or lose. This is gonna be a standing room only game the entire panther nation is gonna be there so let’s get it.!!

Hey guys, The Town has returned! Dillard appreciate where you are at this point because  some people don't have the same luxury as you do. You could be 2-5 so be thankful, stop complaining and get ready. 

Most importantly, Good luck!

35 minutes ago, A-Town561 said:

Hi guys, The Town  retur

Hey guys, The Town has returned! Dillard appreciate where you are at this point because  some people don't have the same luxury as you do. You could be 2-5 so be thankful, stop complaining and get ready. 

Whose complaining lol I’m more then greatful for where we are. Especially when everyone thought we would be Deerfield 2.0 after all we lost but I appreciate the love bro 

1 hour ago, A-Town561 said:

Hi guys, The Town  retur

A-Town, great to hear from you! 

23 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Hell they probably was lol lmao I won’t put it past them lol. But I’m just ready for tomorrow.

SMH BRO……ANYWHO

Ill b top row on the 50 if u ain’t roaming the fence. 
When STA HOsted Miramar the gates didn’t open till after 6:30. There was a big crowd by then. 
Dillards 2 crème puffs they played ain’t gonna hurt their performance tonight. If anything they got used to the end zone again which I hope continues Friday night!!!

14 minutes ago, Jullian said:

SMH BRO……ANYWHO

Ill b top row on the 50 if u ain’t roaming the fence. 
When STA HOsted Miramar the gates didn’t open till after 6:30. There was a big crowd by then. 
Dillards 2 crème puffs they played ain’t gonna hurt their performance tonight. If anything they got used to the end zone again which I hope continues Friday night!!!

After 6:30 ? Wtf they try that tomorrow the line gonna be down 27th

1 hour ago, A-Town561 said:

Hi guys, The Town  retur

Welcome back!!!!!

6 minutes ago, PinellasFB said:

I'm pulling for Dillard but it's just not a reasonable expectation vs STA.  I would hate to be in their district.  So unfair.

To be the best you got to be the best. I look forward to the opportunity. This standing room only crowd on Dillard side is about to be amazing. No one predicted us to be In this spot to even have a chance to compete in this game b4 this season started after all we lost in the off season. 

On 10/25/2023 at 11:37 PM, Jambun82 said:

That officiating crew was suspended, and the Supervisor of the Officials Association issued an apology and admittance of wrongdoing by the crew to the Cocoa Athletic Director. 

Still an L. The FHSAA jokesters should have stepped in and made it a no contest ir a win for Cocoa. But they have no nuts

2 hours ago, 181pl said:

Still an L. The FHSAA jokesters should have stepped in and made it a no contest ir a win for Cocoa. But they have no nuts

I do not believe that the FHSAA has the power and authority to do that. Also, that would send a bad precedent with the struggle for find and keep officials already.