23 Vero Beach  8a (2-0)

24 Sanford Seminole  8a (3-0)

25 Columbus  8a (2-2)

26 Lake Wales  5a  (4-0)

27 Naples  6a (4-0)

28 Venice  7a (2-1)

29 Palm Beach Lakes  7a (3-0)

30 Oakleaf  8a (3-1)

31 American Heritage Plantation  5a (3-1)

32 McArthur  7a (1-1)

33 Escambia  6a (3-0)

34 Wekiva  7a (3-0)

35 Viera  7a (1-1)

36 Mandarin  8a (2-1)

37 Deland  8a (1-1)

38 University School  4a (3-1)

39 Western  8a (2-1)

40 Dillard  6a (4-0)

41 Mainland  6a (1-1)

42 Madison County  1a (4-0)

43 Lee  6a (2-1)

44 Trinity Christian  3a (1-3)

45 Wakulla  5a (4-0)

46 Champagnat Catholic  2a (3-1)

47 Raines  5a (1-2)

48 Palm Beach Gardens  8a (3-0)

49 Dunnellon  5a (4-0)

50 Vanguard  5a (2-1) 

Next (30) in no specific order

Lincoln  7a (3-1)

Sandalwood  8a (3-0)

Spruce Creek  8a (1-1)

Orange Park  5a (2-1)

Niceville  7a (4-0)

Pine Forest  5a (1-2)

Navarre  7a (3-1)

Ponte Vedra  6a (3-0)

Baker County  5a (2-1)

Fleming Island  7a (3-0)

Berkeley Prep  3a (4-0)

Apopka  8a (2-0)

Tampa Bay Tech  7a (4-0)

Palmetto  6a (4-0)

Lake Gibson  6a (4-0)

Gaither  6a (4-0)

Auburndale  6a (3-1)

Dr Phillips  8a (2-1)

Tampa Catholic  4a (3-1)

Treasure Coast  8a (2-0)

Plantation  7a (3-0)

Bishop Verot  3a (4-0)

Miami Edison  3a (3-1)

South Fort Myers  6a (3-0)

Benjamin  3a (3-0)

Cardinal Newman  3a (2-0)

Glades Central  4a (2-2)

Park Vista  8a (2-1)

Palm Beach Central  8a (2-1)

American Heritage Delray  4a (2-1)

1 minute ago, badbird said:

North Marion is way way too high

Well they did start in mid 20s in preseason and have only went up a few slots (mainly because the teams above them started losing)

One of downsides to my rankings is I can't just drop a team a bunch of spots when they keep winning, sure some may jump a team every now and then but until someone loses they basically hover around a general area (see Mandarin from past weeks as a example)

I wanted to drop Mandarin after seeing their performance against Atlantic Coast but i had to wait for someone to beat them

Bartram took care of that so this week i was able to make the proper adjustment to align Mandarin closer to the range they playing at and at same time was able to boost Bartram who has been playing very strong so far this year

Bro how tf dillard drop spots after two blowout wins in a 4 day span && were 4-0 and landex has us 29th in the state, were ranked #10 in south florida by miami herald. 

& u got colombus ahead of us who was just blew out ..lost 2 str8 games & barely beat osceola 21-17 .. u got western above us when they lost their only semi tough game at home.

No disrespect Maybe you should leave the south florida rankings to a mf that actually knows south Fl ball.

Just now, badbird said:

What do all these teams have in common?

10 Atlantic Delray  7a (2-0)

17 Bartram Trail  8a (4-0)

20 North Marion  5a (3-0)

30 Oakleaf  8a (3-1)

42 Madison County  1a (4-0)

43 Lee  6a (2-1)

44 Trinity Christian  3a (1-3)

Pine Forest  5a (1-2)

I can think of why all these except Bartram have in common

Maybe something in the color scheme

17 minutes ago, skyway said:

Northwestern and STA belong ahead of Central at this point, IMO. Northwestern put up much more of a fight against a team equal to or better than SFA in its loss. And STA has the win on the road at DLS.

IMG isn't better than SFA and the entire country will see that when SFA chomps on IMG up in Baltimore

I did watch that STA vs DLS game, STA did better then i expected but I still felt people were trying to make a mountain out of a molehill for a team that WILL not win State this year

22 minutes ago, skyway said:

Northwestern and STA belong ahead of Central at this point, IMO. Northwestern put up much more of a fight against a team equal to or better than SFA in its loss. And STA has the win on the road at DLS.

Central also beat Carol City far more convincingly then MNW

But we will see October 4th who belongs higher

Maybe if MNW does well against lowndes they can jump them next week

21 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Bro how tf dillard drop spots after two blowout wins in a 4 day span && were 4-0 and landex has us 29th in the state, were ranked #10 in south florida by miami herald. 

& u got colombus ahead of us who was just blew out ..lost 2 str8 games & barely beat osceola 21-17 .. u got western above us when they lost their only semi tough game at home.

No disrespect Maybe you should leave the south florida rankings to a mf that actually knows south Fl ball.

I think he going by SOS lets be real Dillard yall had pretty EASY games so far only game yall had trouble was Miramar so yea I agree with him.

1 hour ago, muckboy561 said:

I think he going by SOS lets be real Dillard yall had pretty EASY games so far only game yall had trouble was Miramar so yea I agree with him.

I call BULLSHIT because in the end there is PLENTY!!!! Teams ranked way higher then dillard on this list With WEAK ASS SCHEDULES! You have teams ranked above us on this list Who LOST every TOUGH game they played this year & Won the weak ones!! 

COLUMBIA- Which is so funny that they always seem to stay in top 5 they wins have came against a severly OVER RATED trinity team some new team nobody even heard about ...another weak ass up the road team they put 67 on then a middle of the pack below avg pine forrest team who would get blasted by most south florida schools.

DEERFIELD - TWO tough teams they did play they was blew TF out two sorry teams they played they Won.

WESTERN - played sorry ass schools they Won their first real test vs 3A u school they lost like they always do.

Columbus whose also ahead of only dominant win was vs a below avg belen jesuit team since then they have barely escape osceloa 21-17 and then lose 2 str8 games.

And there is many of other teams i can add as well ...point is idgaf bout a SOS what yo past is what u did last year or 3 years ago ..My .... what are you doing NOW!!!???

That game vs miramar dillard was underdogs miramar was ranked higher then dillard in every poll the same miramar team who blew out miami norland week 1. Pahokee came into this year top 6 in palm beach county as a 1A school. & their only lost before us was to uschool who also recruit & is also a 3A fav to win it all. 

So how i feel miss me with the foo foo if were basing shii off last year & the start of this year dillard is top 15-20 in the state PERIOD!! but aye yall keep sleeping!!

59 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

And also you the same .... who PICKED pahokee to got dam beat dillard last monday SMFH now we talkin bout SOS cuz we 4-0 & Also beat both team ass who was predicted to beat us lol hahahaha.

52 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

It's simple beating teams who are ranked high pushes you higher up

Dillard didn't drop in the SFL regional rankings, what happened was teams behind them had more impressive wins this week and as a result jumped ahead on the statewide level because several teams lower ended up winning over high ranked teams and as a result they jumped higher but I'm not gonna drop someone like Columbus out of top 50 because they lost to 2 teams in the top 10 

Once Dillard beats someone ranked high they will jump up the rankings but beating a team like Pahokee who is dropping rapidly and beating a weak Northeast team is not gonna boost them anywhere 

The only somewhat good team they have played so far was Miramar and they struggled and as a result didn't show enough to boost them to a higher tier

Another common misconception, the rankings are based on performance and quality of wins, not who has more talent on paper or whether or not they would be more talented than a team on another part of the state

Otherwise I would be stuck having to justify ranking someone like Miami Norland who may go 3-7 or 4-6 most years over teams who are beating the teams they play, just because a team isn't in a strong area of the state don't mean I'm gonna just completely discount them and besides if I started ranking those losing teams he would be on here complaining about me not caring about records in the rankings, just like he felt a team like Boyd Anderson should make playoffs at 5-5 playing a miserable weak schedule over a Miami Norland team who went 4-6 playing a murders row schedule

Like come on! 

40 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I call BULLSHIT because in the end there is PLENTY!!!! Teams ranked way higher then dillard on this list With WEAK ASS SCHEDULES! You have teams ranked above us on this list Who LOST every TOUGH game they played this year & Won the weak ones!! 

COLUMBIA- Which is so funny that they always seem to stay in top 5 they wins have came against a severly OVER RATED trinity team some new team nobody even heard about ...another weak ass up the road team they put 67 on then a middle of the pack below avg pine forrest team who would get blasted by most south florida schools.

DEERFIELD - TWO tough teams they did play they was blew TF out two sorry teams they played they Won.

WESTERN - played sorry ass schools they Won their first real test vs 3A u school they lost like they always do.

Columbus whose also ahead of only dominant win was vs a below avg belen jesuit team since then they have barely escape osceloa 21-17 and then lose 2 str8 games.

And there is many of other teams i can add as well ...point is idgaf bout a SOS what yo past is what u did last year or 3 years ago ..My nigga what are you doing NOW!!!???

That game vs miramar dillard was underdogs miramar was ranked higher then dillard in every poll the same miramar team who blew out miami norland week 1. Pahokee came into this year top 6 in palm beach county as a 1A school. & their only lost before us was to uschool who also recruit & is also a 3A fav to win it all. 

So how i feel miss me with the foo foo if were basing shii off last year & the start of this year dillard is top 15-20 in the state PERIOD!! but aye yall keep sleeping!!

You mean same TCA team who played AHP closer than Pace and Miramar did?

The same TCA who took state ranked Venice to double OT?

Who else has blown TCA out so far besides Columbia? Exactly 

22 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Oh really and who might that be???

Most you all on here are still under the thought process that teams like STA and AHP are unbeatable

And I'm gonna do my rankings, and I don't need nobody damn permission to post it either

Want Dillard to be ranked higher? Prove it against someone ranked higher

Btw the records of Dillard opponents

3-10

Piper and Northeast winless  (0-3)

Miramar  2-2

Pahokee  1-2

Only Miramar is even at .500

I can think of tons of schedules a hell a lot tougher in a lot of these teams ranked ahead of them 

Btw I'll say this as well

If you hate my rankings so much or think i do such a crap job, do your own damn rankings

I put in hours each week when I could be doing plenty of other stuff, if you don't agree with something that's one thing but to imply i have no idea what I'm talking about or that i didn't put in effort is a load of bullshit considering I don't see anyone else on this entire forum doing a statewide rankings even up to 25 and I've been ranking 80 teams

Even if you don't agree with what i did you can at least show respect for the effort i put into my rankings!

49 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

And there is many of other teams i can add as well ...point is idgaf bout a SOS what yo past is what u did last year or 3 years ago ..My nigga what are you doing NOW!!!???

You made your point and yes yall are 4-0 cant take that away wish GC can be 4-0 lol but that another story. I cant front you made big points with other teams SOS as well but Deerfield played against tougher opponents so far lets be real. Columbus yall better beat them boys to prove your point.