Quantcast

2017 Head Coaching Changes

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good way to look at South Florida football is to take a look at 6A Dade.  The state champion has either been Armwood, or someone from that district for almost 20 years.  Every team in that district

New to the board! What's up coaches! But I just heard this out of Tallahassee. Yusuf Shakir resigns as Head Football Coach at Lincoln High School.   http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Shakir-out-as-Lin

Jay Sobke is the new Head Coach at Celebration. He was the interim coach at Harmony last season.

J is a good guy.  I worked with him at Lockheed Martin for 2 years and we are good friends now.  I wish him well.  He is a good up and coming coach... I think he can make that program better and maybe move on to a bigger better school eventually. 

Hudson High School has pulled it's offer to Will McDonald.The article says he didn't follow up on paperwork. But the AD says they have a candidate in mind already, so it makes me think that they "settled" for McDonald which is terrible. Feel bad for the guy.

http://www.suncoastnews.com/sports/hudson-football-head-coach-drama-continues/article_70a05cfc-239d-11e7-b966-472be94f063d.html

Not the case on the insurance job, but he indeed took a big job with a big company and it was enough to pull him out of coaching altogether.

another team in a bad spot and having to fill coaching spot in a rush, they might fall apart and appears odds are north marion will be only playoff team from that district bc Eastside lucky to win a game and now belleview might not be in the best spot to repeat playoff appearance from last year

Chris Kokell has stepped down at Olympic Heights. Assistant Baz Alfred will take over:

http://floridahsfootball.com/2017/04/24/olympic-heights-sees-coaching-first-day-spring-football/

Good read. Kind of a surprise to me after the OH program was revitalized last year, but I respect Koskell's decision and timing of the resignation. BOL to him and new HC Alfred taking over what should be another sound year for Olympic Heights.

Good read. Kind of a surprise to me after the OH program was revitalized last year, but I respect Koskell's decision and timing of the resignation. BOL to him and new HC Alfred taking over what should be another sound year for Olympic Heights.

Hope this is for the better we play them for homecoming

another team in a bad spot and having to fill coaching spot in a rush, they might fall apart and appears odds are north marion will be only playoff team from that district bc Eastside lucky to win a game and now belleview might not be in the best spot to repeat playoff appearance from last year

The problem with Belleview is that , not only is Brantley the only real HC they have had since the 2004 team, but that 2016 team was Senior laden and is about to graduate. We play them in the first game of the season. So, we will see if they are still as good as last season. I kind of doubt it as they just might revert to their old habits.