“UNDERDOG” Dillard BLASTS Deerfield Beach 21-0 To Move To (2-0)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

The time has finally come, BUCKS (1-0) @ PANTHERS (1-0) the bucks edged out a feisty edition team, While Dillard blasted rival Boyd Anderson 45-0.

BOTH teams come In semi ranked….

DEERFIELD comes in #11 in Florida & #3 in 8A

DILLARD comes in #4 in Florida & #2 in 7A 

this game is for inner city bragging Rights, these 2 teams hate each other & will love nothing more then to embarrass one another. 

LAST MEETING: last meeting was on a rainy, lightning delay filled night, a 9:30pm start & a (7-0) half time deficit , turned into a 25-0 route for the books. 

LAST 5 MEETINGS- in the last 5 meetings Dillard holds a 4-1 edge & will look to make it 5-1 this Friday.

Both teams have a monstrous D line & O line, After losing 16-0 to the top 50 team in the country Dillard will look to show they’ve made adjustments and is ready to take that next step. 

its sad that one of these teams got to lose being that they’re BOTH talented, but aye May the best team wins. 

PREDICTIONS: iF Dillard haven’t corrected those O-LINE issues from the chaminade game I believe the BUCKS will take this 20-7

BUT! if Dillard and the coaches have looked at film & made those adjustments which I think they have I’m Rolling With the Panthers (( 26-17))

what do you guys think @DarterBlue2 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @VeniceIndiansFootball @muckboy561 @561_Fan @badbird 

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to Game Of The Week #11 DEERFIELD (1-0) @ #4 (1-0) DILLARD

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Deerfield was unimpressive last week. I think Dillard takes this game by 7-10 points. 

I actually feel that Edison should have took that, but I will say this week rankings, records & etc will go out the window. 

BOTH teams are gonna be trash talking this week & will come out FIRED UP! For my panthers the key to victory for them will start & end with the O-LINE! 

the defense will do their job, but they will only hold on for so long with no points & stabled drive from the offense, so hopefully we can get out to a good strong start & let that momentum carry us to victory. 

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

Worried bout the Dillard O! D better put up sum scores.  

Our offense has avg well over 30 points per game over the last 3 years, so I don’t wanna put to much into that chaminade game because it was a scrimmage and it wasn’t against some regular smegular type team, CM is ranked #50 in the nation probably higher now. 

let’s see what happens Friday, if Dillard is shut out at home vs DFB then we will most def have a problem. 

17 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Our offense has avg well over 30 points per game over the last 3 years, so I don’t wanna put to much into that chaminade game because it was a scrimmage and it wasn’t against some regular smegular type team, CM is ranked #50 in the nation probably higher now. 

let’s see what happens Friday, if Dillard is shut out at home vs DFB then we will most def have a problem. 

Yes but how many good teams have you all scored 30+ on?

Beating Boyd Anderson would have been a big deal 6 years ago

Not so much anymore as they have hit rock bottom 

8 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yes but how many good teams have you all scored 30+ on?

Beating Boyd Anderson would have been a big deal 6 years ago

Not so much anymore as they have hit rock bottom 

We scored 30+ on a very solid NMB to who blasted killian whose solid as well. 

we put 30+ on Glades central who came in undefeated and blowing out everyone and was ranked #1 or 2 in WPB.

we put 30 on Columbus who turned around & won states.

we put 40+ on pahokee that made it to the state semis that same year. 

out entire hasn’t been cup cakes we’ve beaten a lot of teams we would’ve lost to in the past. 

& P.S with both of our defenses it may not even take 30 points to win, their offense is gonna have to produce vs our offense as well. This is gonna be the game of who can gain momentum on offense and keep it, which ever team does that it’s gonna allow their defense to wreck havoc the entire game.

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

The time has finally come, BUCKS (1-0) @ PANTHERS (1-0) the bucks edged out a feisty edition team, While Dillard blasted rival Boyd Anderson 45-0.

BOTH teams come In semi ranked….

DEERFIELD comes in #11 in Florida & #3 in 8A

DILLARD comes in #4 in Florida & #2 in 7A 

this game is for inner city bragging Rights, these 2 teams hate each other & will love nothing more then to embarrass one another. 

LAST MEETING: last meeting was on a rainy, lightning delay filled night, a 9:30pm start & a (7-0) half time deficit , turned into a 25-0 route for the books. 

LAST 5 MEETINGS- in the last 5 meetings Dillard holds a 4-1 edge & will look to make it 5-1 this Friday.

Both teams have a monstrous D line & O line, After losing 16-0 to the top 50 team in the country Dillard will look to show they’ve made adjustments and is ready to take that next step. 

its sad that one of these teams got to lose being that they’re BOTH talented, but aye May the best team wins. 

PREDICTIONS: iF Dillard haven’t corrected those O-LINE issues from the chaminade game I believe the BUCKS will take this 20-7

BUT! if Dillard and the coaches have looked at film & made those adjustments which I think they have I’m Rolling With the Panthers (( 26-17))

what do you guys think @DarterBlue2 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @VeniceIndiansFootball @muckboy561 @561_Fan @badbird 

It’s going to be a great game for sure. I picked Deerfield to win in the pickems activity, but I set my confidence really low because this is a game that could go either way for sure. The o-line looked very solid in their game against Boyd Anderson, but Deerfield Beach is a different level of competition. They are a very physical football team that will shut down the run early and collapse the pocket if you allow them to do so. Dillard needs to cut down on some of the senseless penalties and continue to repair the issues with their o-line if they want to win this game. The good news for Dillard is that they are at home, and at least have a week of practice to mend some of the issues that plague them. If you guys can give the QB time, he will find targets and help Dillard move the chains. This is monumental because Deerfield’s defense is really solid. Have to move the ball efficiently to have a chance. I believe your defense is ready, although Deerfield’s offense isn’t very complicated and I believe you guys should have little trouble on that side of the ball. Good luck, and go Panthers! 

1 minute ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

It’s going to be a great game for sure. I picked Deerfield to win in the pickems activity, but I set my confidence really low because this is a game that could go either way for sure. The o-line looked very solid in their game against Boyd Anderson, but Deerfield Beach is a different level of competition. They are a very physical football team that will shut down the run early and collapse the pocket if you allow them to do so. Dillard needs to cut down on some of the senseless penalties and continue to repair the issues with their o-line if they want to win this game. The good news for Dillard is that they are at home, and at least have a week of practice to mend some of the issues that plague them. If you guys can give the QB time, he will find targets and help Dillard move the chains. This is monumental because Deerfield’s defense is really solid. Have to move the ball efficiently to have a chance. I believe your defense is ready, although Deerfield’s offense isn’t very complicated and I believe you guys should have little trouble on that side of the ball. Good luck, and go Panthers! 

I agree with you bro, we will most def be battle tested come playoff time, I know that lol

48 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Thanks bro same to you, I know you all had to post pone your week one game, did u watch any other game instead, I know that was tough not seeing your Indians after that big win vs MNW

Yeah it was annoying having the game cancelled, but I did watch the Riverview vs Seminole game. I expected that game to be a lot closer. Maybe Venice and Dillard could play next year.  We would love to play the Panthers in Fort Laud! 

31 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Yeah it was annoying having the game cancelled, but I did watch the Riverview vs Seminole game. I expected that game to be a lot closer. Maybe Venice and Dillard could play next year.  We would love to play the Panthers in Fort Laud! 

The game was a lot closer than the 35-6 final score. Riverview got beat by Seminole's special teams and defense. Their D actually limited Seminole's offense better than I expected. 

33 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Would love that bro, & we could link up