• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
84Tigergrad

Five more transfers just showed up at Cocoa

Three from Palm Bay , one from Rockledge and one from space Coast. O-lineman , lb ,fs and a QB. Cocoa need to order more uniforms. Lol . Only sad thing" somebody will be on the bench with their feelings hurt because they were starting at their previous School. 

10 hours ago, 84Tigergrad said:

This team will be major stacked on both sides of the ball. They will be top 10 in Florida easy. And top 50 in the nation or lower " Mark my words.

Do you have names for any of these kids? Transfers are fine and dandy, but they have to be an upgrade over what you already had to make a difference. 

2 hours ago, skyway said:

Do you have names for any of these kids? Transfers are fine and dandy, but they have to be an upgrade over what you already had to make a difference. 

Go to 321recruits twitter page and you will see all of the Brevard transfers for every school there.

2 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Go to 321recruits twitter page and you will see all of the Brevard transfers for every school there.

Interesting, thanks. Know of any other such pages? I've heard about something to that effect for Polk, but have so far been relegated to reading random comments here and there with no list to speak of.

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Titusville I think is playing an OOS game too. Are they any good? Lol

Are you serious? Who they playing? The last time i remember Titusville being good was when I was in school when they had Willie Haulstead at receiver who ended up at FSU.

20 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Are you serious? Who they playing? The last time i remember Titusville being good was when I was in school when they had Willie Haulstead at receiver who ended up at FSU.

Some crap team from New Jersey apparently. Glen Ridge High 

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Some crap team from New Jersey apparently. Glen Ridge High 

Glen Ridge, New Jersey is where the sexual assault of the mentally disabled teenager by several football players was covered up by the town powers-that-be. There was a movie starring Ally Sheedy and Eric Stoltz made about that incident.

On 7/16/2019 at 3:45 PM, skyway said:

Interesting, thanks. Know of any other such pages? I've heard about something to that effect for Polk, but have so far been relegated to reading random comments here and there with no list to speak of.

SFHSSports used to do their best to cover Broward and Dade, though I have no clue what the quality level is now. 

JT Wilcox presumably is still providing those types of updates for Broward and Dade on his own Twitter (or website) so I'd check there. Larry Blustein is probably doing it as well to some extent. 

21 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Wow what a dumpster fire.  I believe that is 4 coaches in 10 months right? 

How could a public school with a solid history in a talent rich area be so dysfunctional?

Pretty much. It's the 3rd since the end of the season. I know a lot of there students are transferring out to astronaut and Space Coast