Quantcast
Jump to content

Score Reversed on Scorestream


LAZ
 Share

Recommended Posts


13 hours ago, LAZ said:

Somerset Homestead beat Palm Glades Prep 29-0.

Not the other way around. 

Come on people. This score reporting for high schools in this state really....... .... me upset.

It's terrible. Anybody can put a different score, and put it out as accruate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Florida high over madison ill wait . Madco owns Tallahassee always remember. 

Congrats on your win last night young man, no one on this forum gave you the nod in the weekly "Pick 'Em" for week 5.  That said, show a bit of humility with the over the top statements "MADCO owns Tallahassee".   You did lose to Chiles last week and thus the sentiment towards you on this board.  Think about what you are going to say before just blurting it out.  I have always had tremendous respect for what your Cowboys put on the field year after year.  About 15 years ago they came to our place and gave us all we could handle so I know they are for real.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Waited till this morning to get verification of last night's score between Sarasota Riverview vs Lake Gibson with the Rams winning convincingly 28-7.  With all the bad post thought this may have been reversed but just saw it in the Lakeland Ledger.  Don't think many would have predicted a win by this margin as it looks like the Rams are making progress as the season moves along.   They do have solid coaching and will see how they build on this win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I took a second look at the score also. What happened to LG?

Especially in light that they were not only favored, but were at home following a big win over Lakeland.  I had similar reaction to the Venice vs Edgewater game, not so much with the winner but the final score as I thought that game would be a toss up.  Still dealing with 16-18 year olds and don't know what you will get week to week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

Congrats on your win last night young man, no one on this forum gave you the nod in the weekly "Pick 'Em" for week 5.  That said, show a bit of humility with the over the top statements "MADCO owns Tallahassee".   You did lose to Chiles last week and thus the sentiment towards you on this board.  Think about what you are going to say before just blurting it out.  I have always had tremendous respect for what your Cowboys put on the field year after year.  About 15 years ago they came to our place and gave us all we could handle so I know they are for real.

I pick Madison County but I changed to Florida High smh my bad @Jesse lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

This sucks ass. I rely on these damn sites to be accurate when I’m doing the history for each team. I didn’t know any other way to get scores other than Maxpreps and Scorestream and both seem to be incompetent. 

Going to have to go old school looking at box scores from the newspapers :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

Going to have to go old school looking at box scores from the newspapers :lol:

.......in Sunday's edition for Friday night prep scores instead of the "old normal" Saturday morning edition because of early print deadlines and trucking distances to far away Florida cities. All of Daytona Beach's seven daily editions are printed in Lakeland 110 miles away. The Lakeland Ledger is a major printing hub for numerous other Gwinnett owned Florida newspapers and periodicals. The print edition of the morning newspaper/dinosaur is swiftly headed for extincion.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

.......in Sunday's edition for Friday night prep scores instead of the "old normal" Saturday morning edition because of early print deadlines and trucking distances to far away Florida cities. All of Daytona Beach's seven daily editions are printed in Lakeland 110 miles away. The Lakeland Ledger is a major printing hub for numerous other Gwinnett owned Florida newspapers and periodicals. The print edition of the morning newspaper/dinosaur is swiftly headed for extincion.   

Is there any chance that Pat Rice's career as editor of the rag of a newspaper in Daytona Beach is heading for extinction? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2021 at 11:26 AM, Ray Icaza said:

Especially in light that they were not only favored, but were at home following a big win over Lakeland.  I had similar reaction to the Venice vs Edgewater game, not so much with the winner but the final score as I thought that game would be a toss up.  Still dealing with 16-18 year olds and don't know what you will get week to week.

Missing the head coach in that game.  Score would be much closer if they played Friday

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2021 at 9:32 AM, Ray Icaza said:

Congrats on your win last night young man, no one on this forum gave you the nod in the weekly "Pick 'Em" for week 5.  That said, show a bit of humility with the over the top statements "MADCO owns Tallahassee".   You did lose to Chiles last week and thus the sentiment towards you on this board.  Think about what you are going to say before just blurting it out.  I have always had tremendous respect for what your Cowboys put on the field year after year.  About 15 years ago they came to our place and gave us all we could handle so I know they are for real.

Chiles has 1 win on the year.  They beat Madison County.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If not more 

 

Columbia and Rickards will both beat them, and the way Madison been playing the only sure win i see is Suwannee

Madco winning state again,  and they can beat rickards, and columbia . Florida high was a good team. They got trinity christian coming up. But they gonna lose that one 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Is that how it is going to be Dan? You can dish it out, but cannot take it?  

Bullseye!!!!!!!! Josh has put rules into this forum to avoid stupid conflicts that can b avoided. Dan has made a couple comments(deplorables etc), regardless of the rules,  he’s above the rules because of his party affiliation. Typical!!! Football danny boi!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Jullian said:

Bullseye!!!!!!!! Josh has put rules into this forum to avoid stupid conflicts that can b avoided. Dan has made a couple comments(deplorables etc), regardless of the rules,  he’s above the rules because of his party affiliation. Typical!!! Football danny boi!!!!!

I try not to break the rules. That toilet paper of a "Newspaper" in Daytona Beach gets me going though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

I try not to break the rules. That toilet paper of a "Newspaper" in Daytona Beach gets me going though. 

If someone gets a free pass, it just opens the door for the opposing side. By the way, I was with u on your reply to him. Daytona!!!!! What newspaper u know isn’t slanted?!?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

I try not to break the rules. That toilet paper of a "Newspaper" in Daytona Beach gets me going though. 

Jambun, it isn't just the newspaper in Daytona.  The Orlando Sentinel here in my area, sister publication Sun-Sentinel in Broward, Miami Herald, Tampa Tribune, et al.  in Florida have the same views..   Locals here call ours the "Slantenil".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...